In the middle of all the action at Euro 2020 and the America Cup, the summer transfer window has opened, with Europe’s biggest clubs looking to make a splash in the transfer market. Check out the latest gossip below, and see all official offers here.
TOP STORY: Real Madrid consider Van de Beek loan
Van de Beek, 24, has not impressed at Old Trafford since making a £ 40million transfer and made just four Premier League starts last season, with United set to offload the Netherlands international in the transfer window.
The midfielder was set to join Real Madrid in the summer of 2019, with Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal and Paris Saint Germain all interested in signing it in the past. But Madrid are the ones who have kept their interest and are ready to offer them a loan, with a permanent deal in 2022 if they do well.
The loan is said to cost £ 2million which is more manageable for the financially struggling Madrid.
Ajax have also reportedly called for the return of Van de Beek, but this approach was rejected.
08.47 BST: Brighton boss Graham Potter wants to recruit former players Dan James | and Joe rodon, said The sun.
James, 23, will be down the pecking order at Man United after Jadon Sanchothe arrival of € 85million from Borussia Dortmund, with the Welsh winger already struggling to play last season.
Meanwhile, Tottenham’s Rodon could replace Ben Blanc in the axis of the defense if he is authorized to leave this summer. Both players played under Potter in Swansea.
08:30 BST: FC Dallas and American international midfielder Leatherworker Tessmann is about to be transferred to Serie A on the Venezia side, multiple sources told ESPN.
Several sources also said the proposed fee exceeded $ 3 million, but one source warned that there was still work to be done to secure the deal. Last January, Tessmann trained with Bayern Munich during the MLS offseason.
Tessmann, 19, is in his second season with the FCD first team, having gone through the Dallas academy since 2016. He has made a total of 28 league and playoff appearances, including 16 starts, passing most of his time at the center. from the midfield. Internationally, Tessmann made his only senior-level appearance on January 31, as a 78th-minute substitute in a 7-0 victory over Trinidad and Tobago. He also made three appearances for the United States Under-23 team at the Olympic qualifying tournament last March.
Alejandro Moreno wonders how Paulo Dybala would adapt to Diego Simeone’s side given his ups and downs at Juventus.
PAPER GOSSIP (by Adam Brown)
– Juventus could allow Paulo dybalaThe contract will end in 2022 if an agreement cannot be reached, according to Transfer market. Speculation about the Argentinian forward’s future has circulated and despite previous reports that the two sides were close to a deal, uncertainty remains regarding the 27-year-old. Cristiano RonaldoThe contract will also expire in less than a year, which could allow Juventus to prioritize a new deal for the Portuguese star. While reports suggest that the Bianconeri want to keep their current attacking options for the next campaign, € 10million per season for Dybala could be too expensive with negotiations with Ronaldo looming.
– The star of Juventus Giorgio Chiellini will sign a new contract at the club which will see him stay in Turin until the summer of 2022. Fabrice Romano said the deal could be signed in the next few weeks, with the Italy defender is preparing for a Euro 2020 semi-final clash against Spain Tuesday night when the 36-year-old is expected to start.
– Arsenal are ready to move forward Willian, Write the Mirror. The north London club are said to be ready to cut losses after disappointing UAE debut season for the former Chelsea star, in which he has scored just one goal in 37 appearances. Willian turns 33 in August and has two more years of his contract with the Gunners.
– Football initiate writes that two Premier League clubs are aiming West Bromwich Albion defender Darnell furlong. Burnley and Brentford are the two clubs that would be interested in the player who could be moved with the Baggies in need of fundraising after being relegated last season. The 25-year-old was a regular with the Hawthorns in the 2020-21 season premier league campaign, in which he made 35 appearances.
– Sergio Busquets will stay at Barcelona despite the steps of Major football league, reports Fabrice Romano. The Spain midfielder has been linked with several clubs this summer, but Busquets is now expected to consider a move across the Atlantic only next year. The 32-year-old is still a key player for the Blaugrana after making more than 40 appearances for the club last season.
– International want to recruit Wolfsburg winger Josip brekalo, according to Transfer market. the Croatia international has been on the Serie A club’s radar for some time, and a deal is expected to cost between € 18 million and € 20million. The 23-year-old has scored seven goals and assisted three goals in the Bundesliga last season.
– Marseilles continue their summer spending with Arsenal midifelder Matteo guendouzi ready to trade Premier League for League 1. It depends Fabrice Romano, who says a deal will be reached next week after Guendouzi refused an approach to Benfica. The deal will see Guendouzi join on loan with a purchase obligation for the French club. The 22-year-old spent last season on loan with Hertha Berlin, with 24 times in the Bundesliga.