The summer transfer window was unlike any other; see all the good deals and Find out how we rated the biggest signatures. And just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue. Here are the latest gossip and speculation.
TOP STORY: Newcastle take an interest in Rabiot as a big signing
They say the old lady is ready to move on France international as they begin a squad reshuffle in midfield, while the 26-year-old would prefer to move to the Premier League.
Juventus consider a reshuffle of their midfield ranks – AS Monaco‘s Aurelien Tchouameni and Manchester United‘s Donny van de Beek are considered options – but the Italian team must move some players before.
Newcastle are now linked with numerous transfers due to the wealth of the club’s new owners, with UEFA Nations League winning Rabiot the last to enter the conversation.
Juventus are said to be able to move him for minimal evaluation while losing very little as the player joined a free transfer from Paris Saint Germain in 2019. He struggled in Serie A amid a mix of inconsistent performances and injuries.
A new club could also be the fresh start Rabiot needs to stay in the mix with Blues ahead of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
– AC Milan are ready to move on to the winger Samu Castillejo with the Liga club Getafe interested, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. The 26-year-old recently found himself out of Stefano Pioli’s plans for the future, with Getafe reportedly making a deal with the player on a return to Spain.
– Liga sides Atletico Madrid and Seville are interested in Fenerbahçe defender Attila Szalai, according to the journalist Ekrem Konir. The Hungary international has impressed this season in the Turkish league. At 23, he could still progress to the post of central defender.
– Juventus joined AS Rome showing interest in Borussia Monchengladbach Midfielder Denis zakaria. According to Tuttosport, Juve boss Massimiliano Allegri is considering the Switzerland international if they can not land the aforementioned Tchouameni, with contacts opening on the possible transfer of the midfielder.
– AC Milan want to sign the youngster from Pisa in Serie B Lorenzo Lucca, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. The Rossoneri are looking for a young central striker to succeed Zlatan Ibrahimovic and eventually Olivier Giroud. Lucca, 21, impressed with his consistency, with a valuation of € 10million allegedly attributed to him.
– Robert lewandowski would be frustrated by Bayern Munich in uncertainty about his future, according to SPORTS PHOTO. The Poland international is upset by the ties between Bayern and Borussia Dortmund‘s Erling Haaland and FC Salzburg‘s Karim adeyemi, both seen as potential successors to the 33-year-old.