In the middle of all the action at Euro 2020 and the America Cup, the summer transfer window has opened, with Europe’s biggest clubs looking to make a splash in the transfer market. Check out the latest gossip below, and see all official offers here.
TOP STORY: Juve ready to play hardball with Dybala
Speculation on the A league The star’s contract is circulating with the Dybala deal set to expire in the summer of 2022 and, despite previous reports that the two sides were close to a deal, the 27-year-old’s future remains. uncertain.
Cristiano RonaldoThe ‘contract is also due to expire in less than a year, which could allow Juventus to prioritize a new deal for the Portuguese star. While reports suggest that the Bianconeri want to keep their current attacking options for the next campaign, € 10million per season for Dybala may be too expensive a number with negotiations with Ronaldo looming.
the Argentina international played 26 games for Juventus last season, scoring just five goals and registering three assists.
– The star of Juventus Giorgio Chiellini will sign a new contract at the club which will see him stay in Turin until the summer of 2022. Fabrice Romano says the deal could be signed in the coming weeks with the Italy defender is currently preparing for a Euro 2020 semi-final clash against Spain Tuesday night, where the 36-year-old is expected to debut.
– Arsenal are ready to move forward Willian, Write the Mirror. The north London club are said to be ready to cut losses after disappointing UAE debut season for the former Chelsea star, where he has scored just one goal in 37 appearances. Willian turns 33 in August and has two more years of his contract with the Gunners.
– Football initiate writes that two Premier League clubs are aiming West Bromwich Albion defender Darnell furlong. Burnley and Brentford are the two clubs that would be interested in the player who could be moved with the Baggies in need of fundraising after being relegated last season. The 25-year-old was a regular with the Hawthorns in the 2020-21 season premier league campaign where he made 35 appearances.
– Sergio Busquets will stay at Barcelona despite the steps of Major football league, reports Fabrice Romano. The Spain midfielder has been at the heart of speculation with several clubs this summer, but Busquets is now expected to consider a move across the Atlantic next year. The 32-year-old is still a key player for the Blaugrana after making more than 40 appearances for the club last season.
– International want to recruit Wolfsburg‘s Josip brekalo, according to Transfer market. the Croatia the international has been on the Serie A club’s radar for some time and a deal is expected to cost between € 18m and € 20m. The 23-year-old has scored seven goals and assisted three goals in the Bundesliga last season.
– Marseilles continue their summer spending with Arsenal Matteo guendouzi ready to trade Premier League for League 1. It depends Fabrice Romano, who says a deal will be reached next week after Guendouzi refused an approach to Benfica. The deal will see Guendouzi join on loan with a purchase obligation for the French club. The 22-year-old spent last season on loan with Hertha Berlin, with 24 times in the Bundesliga.